This recipe is just for the salad. Click here for the Alaska king crab gougères recipe.
Fall Herb Salad with Toasted Hazelnuts and Crab Gougères
Author: Kirsten Dixon
Recipe type: Salad
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup mixed herbs (such as basil, thyme, oregano)
- ½ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- Wash and dry the greens and herbs completely. Combine the arugula, parsley, and mixed herbs in a medium mixing bowl. Just coat the greens with the grapeseed oil and splash on the apple cider vinegar to taste. Season the greens with the salt and pepper. Place some of the greens in the center of a small plate. Sprinkle with some of the toasted hazelnuts and red onion. Top the salad with two small baked gougères.