We specialize in creating bespoke itineraries for you to experience Alaska’s wild interior from Winterlake Lodge and rich coastal environment from Tutka Bay Lodge, customized to your preferences. Stay at one lodge or both locations for a diverse journey to Alaska.
We arrange all transportation to and from the lodges starting in Anchorage by way of float plane or Homer by way of round trip water taxi.
Arrival: Typical travel time to the lodges is 8:00 a.m. to Winterlake and 9:00 a.m. to Tutka Bay.
Departure: On departure day, travel from the lodge is at 9:00 a.m. from Winterlake and 9:30 a.m. from Tutka Bay. Custom times available upon request.
All stays with us include the following:
- transportation to Winterlake Lodge includes round trip float plane
- transportation to Tutka Bay Lodge includes round trip water taxi
- accommodations in private cabin
- customized guide service
- one out-camp excursion every two days
- complimentary massage per person
- use of all adventure gear
- house wine and beer
Our packages include a helicopter adventure, bear-viewing or deep-sea fishing with your stay of two or more days. We can arrange cultural tours of the area, overnight remote rafting or camping trips and more. Private travel is available upon request. Custom arrival times, dates, activities and transportation options are available. Below you will find sample package prices.
Call (907) 274-2710 to plan your personalized stay with us.
|Sample 2017 Packages||Rates (per person)|
|Interior Adventure – 3 night stay at Winterlake Lodge||$5,015|
|Seaside Adventure – 3 night stay at Tutka Bay Lodge||$4,860|
|Interior, Seaside and Bear Viewing – 6 night stay, visiting both Winterlake and Tutka Bay Lodges||$10,825|
- We highly recommend all guests to purchase travel insurance. Due to our remoteness and short season we can not offer refunds for changes or cancellations due to weather.
- Prices do not include fishing licenses (available for purchase at the lodge), specialty alcohol/wine/beer/soda, additional excursions/helicopter, or gratuities.
- Child rates are offered for children 12 years and under.
- Additional helicopter and excursions are available for purchase.
- Please consider allotting plenty time for connecting national and international flights. We require a minimum of three hours of layover in Anchorage. Feel free to inquire if you have questions during your booking process and we can help you organize the best option. Within The Wild can not be held responsible for missed flights.
- Please take a look at our suggested packing list, there are limited items available for purchase at the lodge.
Reservations and Payment
We request a 50% deposit to confirm your reservation. Balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival at the lodge. A full refund is available prior to 60 days arrival less a $100.00 per person administrative fee. Cancellations after 60 days are non-refundable regardless of the reason.