Following are representative meals that we serve at our lodges. Please note that the we serve a single menu option for each meal at each lodge, and that we only list multiple items here to demonstrate the level of cuisine that we provide our guests.
- Housemade English muffin with poached lodge chicken egg, chive hollandaise with thinly sliced garden tomato, melted spinach and hot kippered salmon on Yukon potato hash. Fresh fruit.
- Brioche French toast with candied pecan, birch tree syrup and vanilla poached apples, Reindeer sausage and fresh baked zucchini bread.
- Arugula pesto and roasted vegetable frittata with grape tomato salsa and house made chorizo.
- Grilled fresh-baked ciabatta panino, lettuce from the garden, melted Havarti with sliced organic turkey breast, mixed salumi and pickled red onions. Alaskan Seafood Cioppino.
- Fresh-made corn and cumin tortillas, pan-seared halibut, truffled black bean puree, cilantro rice and an avocado and tomato salsa . Root chips on the table.
- Seafood Paella with summer greens, preserved lemon, fresh local scallops, mussels, clams and halibut.
Appetizers at the Bar
- Gougère with crispy prosciutto and wild herbs.
- Dungeness crab croquettes with garlic and esplette aioli.
- Assorted Murray’s cheeses with rhubarb chutney, and fresh baked crispy lavash.
- Chickpea flatbreads with basil hummus.
- Sesame spot shrimp toast with mango chutney.
- Assorted Murray’s cheese platter with sea kelp pickles and orange marmalade.
- Roti prata filled with King crab and Comte cheese.
- Wild mushroom and truffle gnocchi with asparagus and shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano Alaska wild sockeye salmon atop creamy polenta, roasted summer squash, wild local peas, tomatoes and herb beurre blanc. Dark chocolate almond pot de crème with espresso cream, vanilla marshmallows and graham shortbread.
- Reindeer tenderloin with duck fat potatoes, sweet Alaska carrots, wilted spinach and venison-currant reduction. Roasted yellow and red baby Alaskan beets, toasted hazelnuts, greens from our garden, blueberry balsamic reduction and candied shallot. Chocolate cremeaux with salted caramel gelato, candied pistachios and praline ganache.
- New York steak with confit cauliflower, wilted baby Swiss chard and bordelaise with crisp parsnip chip. Soy and maple glazed pork belly with Alaskan cabbage, apple and chive salad. Spiced lodge carrot cake with cream cheese sorbet and sweet carrot cocoa.