Last Updated: May 2, 2019
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our guests’ trust. Keeping guest information secure, and using it only as our guests would want us to, is a top priority for us. Here then, is our promise to our individual guests:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our guests or agents share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of guest information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to them, which includes advising our guests about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of guest information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal guest information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the guest in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
- Whenever we hire third-party providers to offer support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep guest files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our guests how and where to conveniently access their information (except when we’re prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
- We will not use any images of guests at our lodges without permission nor will we use any guest-generated images without permission.